Found another treasure Spot In Longwood, FL

I stop collecting "collectibles" a long time ago, One because its hard to find anything nice or real anymore. Now I just browse. It's also hard to find stores with real finds. I found one yesterday. on 2624 West 434, Longwood, FL.  Called "At Home Again."  With the recession these home consignment shops are popping up all over the place. Some have some real "junk" but this place had really good finds, yard ornaments, nice furniture and good pottery and at reasonable prices. I have been looking for a larger serving platter to put on my little butler table on the porch, but instead I found any old painting, the frame was nice. Because the painting was ugly , but the frame caught my eye and all for $4.00-- SOLD
Now, I can use this little table for drinks etc. I keep the bamboo furniture covered until I use it, as bamboo cant handle bright sunlight, it drys it out. But here's that table I needed a large platter for.

I also found these porcelain demitasse set, I love them.  It's rare, that I find nice china or porcelain to add to my collection. The feature I love the most of these cups are the little legs. 

The cups have a nondescript marking on the bottom, But it doesn't matter they are so cute and when I serve espresso they will be so attractive to the eye and add to pleasant conversation

I love serving the foods I cook on my collectibles, I will show you some in my blogs, in the future. I have some of the most delicate and odd demi-tasse cups.  This set of four cost me all of 9.95 USD. So they had to be mine

and I will add "AT Home Again." to my list of must browse when in the neighborhood list

Comments

Popular Posts